Our people make us the leader in ambient pulverizing/micronizing equipment
Orenda is synonymous with pulverizing/micronizing equipment, automation solutions, material transfer systems and granulators. Innovative thinking, professionalism, exceptional customer service and superior quality equipment sets us apart.
Looking for a career change? We invite experienced technicians, engineers and skilled workers who share our dedication for providing superior quality and service to send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orenda Pulverizers Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Orenda is currently seeking a dynamic individual who is able to fulfill the following positions:
CNC Lathe Operator:
- This is a full-time position
- No weekends
- Benefits available
- CNC lathe operating experience required.
- Must have knowledge/experience with Fanuc controls.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Must know how to read and understand blueprints.
- The individual will receive training on our machines
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and physical condition
- A keen eye for detail
- Proficiency with hand and power tools
- Experience using tools such as impact wrenches, die grinders, drills, and taps is an asset
- A team player with good communication skills
- Punctual and organized
Mechanical Engineer Project Manager:
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
- Maintain and update inventory
- Checking incoming parts and ordering parts as needed
- Able to manage, work, organize and guide assemblers.
- Other job assignments as needed
Inside Sales Representative:
- Minimum 3 years experience with sales
- Experience in prospecting or new business development
- College Degree/ University degree is preferred
- Previous experience working in the plastics industry is an asset
- Positive and friendly personality
- Multilingualism is an asset
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising media
- Willing to travel
- Develop and maintain relationships to increase product sales to new and existing customers
- Daily outbound calls to new and existing customers
- Receive inbound calls and orders from marketing campaigns to targeted customers
- Willing to travel for meetings and visit customers to offer technical support
- Manage opportunities, leads & accounts through an internal sales CRM system
- Increase customer knowledge of our products and suggesting new product lines
- Communicate with the sales manager regarding issues and opportunities
- Testing customer materials in our lab unit and advising the customer of materials processing ability